Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: music out west

  1. #1
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Gus, Cherie and the gang. I am huge music fan and it's been huge part of my life since the 70's. Anyway. I am not sure what part of California you are from Cherie or Gus if your out west at all, but there is great artist from the San Diego area. He plays a mean guitar, keys great composer by the name of Mike Keneally. He played with Zappa and Vai etc. He paints as well. It's really busy and progressive music but if you want to here something new and fresh take chance.

  2. #2
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Thanks Charlie,
    I'll make a note of him considering I live in LA.
    Be wonderful sweetie,
    Cherie

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I checked out his website last night cc. I see he played Phoenix recently. I'll keep him in mind. I live in Tucson by the way and have always liked Zappa! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Thanx
    [img]smile.gif[/img] Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus, he is the man. On his site you can link to trading etc. His fans will send you discs etc. He always promotes trading and sharing except if he is going to relese somehting. If you like FZ you'd enjoy his dancing CD or half alive in hollywood. But sample some downloads. Fun stuff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic